Friday, August 12, 2011

Fuck Internet Dating.

This isn't even a real entry. But seriously, the internet is a bad place to look for dates. Really. Just saying. Case in point:



From: J T <xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
To: pers-6zznf-2531244498@craigslist.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:59 PM
Subject: Something new



I'm not gonna lie. I didn't read your post. You can't post a novel and expect people to actually read it even if you are good looking. I'm chillin at my place tonight looking for a little company. What do you say?


Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:00:59 -0700
From: xxxxxx@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Something new
To: xxxxxx@hotmail.com


You're really charming and appropriate. What do I say? Sorry. I'm into literate men. You, know, WHO. CAN. READ. And manners. I must be crazy for spurning you super-smooth advances. And yeah, I am good looking.





From: J T <xxxxxx@hotmail.com>
To: xxxxx@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:30 PM
Subject: RE: Something new



Idk about good looking, but you're not bad. Free tonight?

Re: Something new


TO: 1 More1 recipient
CC: recipientsYou More Show Details

Friday, August 12, 2011 11:16 AM

Holy crap. You have the IQ of a piece of fucking french toast. NO. NO. NO. That whole "asshole thing" doesn't work on girls who didn't have a string of stepdads who just didn't love them enough, such as me. And you don't know what I look like. Nor will you. And I don't know what you look like. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume there's a weight problem, male pattern baldness and/or height issues. Definitely a small penis. That's just what I can glean from your attitude and failure to properly assess social cues.











 To further drive my point home, although I masked the email address to protect privacy and all that legal, moral bullshit, he had the word "bodman" in his email address. Yeah. Totally.

Makes the bar scene a little more appealing. Facts are, no matter where you go, stupid assholes are everywhere.


1 comment:

  1. i would love to read more of these! even if they are unfortunate for you to receive.

    ReplyDelete